Nutrition & Lifestyle Plan
Julie Brown DC, MS-ClinNeuroSci, DACNB, FABBIR
- Doctor of Chiropractic
- Masters in Clinical Neuroscience
- Diplomate of the American Chiropractic Neurology Board
- Fellows of the American Board of Brain Injury Rehabilitation
- Concussion Diagnosis
- Concussion Rehabilitation
- Chiropractic Neurology
- Autoimmune Disease Support
- Nutrition & Lifestyle Planning
Julie Brown DC, MS-ClinNeuroSci, DACNB, FABBIR is a Board Certified Chiropractic Neurologist. Her education includes a Master’s of Science in Clinical Neuroscience. She has specialized training for concussion rehab and traumatic brain injuries from Dr. Ted Carrick D.C. of the Carrick Institute. During her 19 years of experience, Dr. Brown has increased her focus on concussion recovery, movement disorders, post concussive syndrome, vertigo, migraines, TMJ, and chronic pain. She develops a personalized therapy program for every patient by utilizing the most advanced equipment. Dr. Brown is dedicated to finding solutions that improve quality of life for patients suffering traumatic brain injuries.
Still worried you had a Concussion?
- Start the Concussion diagnosis process today.
- Get a FREE 20 minute consultation.
- Request your appointment now.