Chemical Reactions of the Gut
Dr. Julie Brown explains how enzymes and chemical reactions work in your gut.
Nutritional & Lifestyle Program
The cornerstone of an effective health strategy is a nutritional and lifestyle plan that is based on your biochemistry. Success here is dependent on the establishment of an accurate nutritional profile guided by scientific approaches, such as a comprehensive Blood Test in combination with Nutritional Response Testing. Blood Nutrition is an innovative, science-guided look at nutritional strengths and weaknesses through individualized blood analysis.
Depending on you case we might utilize saliva hormone testing and/or stool analysis. This helps us identify hormone imbalances, food allergies, and Gastrointestinal issues. These issues may include parasites, candida (fungus) and other harmful bacterial that weaken our Immune Systems.
Nutritional analysis of your Blood Test may indicate the need for:
- Key nutrients such as vitamin A, B6, B12
- Vitamin D – we find 80% of our patients are low!
- Fluid and electrolyte balance
- Minerals such as magnesium, calcium, and iron
- Tissue hydration
- Enzymes and Stomach acid
- Nutritional support of key organs
- Nutritional support of metabolic pathways
- The need for lifestyle changes
Scientific Approach to Health
This new scientific approach can offer a clear plan for your optimum health. As a result, a new generation of healthcare professionals is emerging with the tools that can reveal subtle imbalances and assist in correcting them before they become a serious illness or disease. n in the U.S, Canada and Australia.
Dr. Julie Brown
- Doctor of Chiropractic
- Chiropractic Neurologist
- Diplomate of the American Chiropractic Neurology Board
- Fellows of the American Board of Brain Injury Rehabilitation
- Concussion Diagnosis
- Concussion Rehabilitation
- Chiropractic Neurology
- Autoimmune Disease Support
- Nutrition & Lifestyle Planning
Dr. Julie Brown D.C. is a Board Certified Chiropractic Neurologist. Her qualifications include special training with Dr. Ted Carrick D.C. from the Carrick Institute with a focus on mild traumatic brain injuries and Concussion Rehab. Since 2005, Dr. Brown has helped many patients recover from Concussions, movement disorders, post concussive syndrome, vertigo, migraines, TMJ, chronic pain and more. She utilizes personal therapy programs to help patients improve quality of life. Dr. Brown has the knowledge, equipment, experience and expertise to find solutions to your unanswered questions and symptoms.
Still worried you had a Concussion?
- Start the Concussion diagnosis process today.
- Get a FREE 20 minute consultation.
- Request your appointment now.